I Coach You to Results.
My name is Maura Fredericks and I’m a leadership and executive coach. I understand business and how organizations function. I’ve worked in start-ups to national organizations. I’ve managed teams through mergers and buyouts, built teams from the ground up, and led departments through organizational change. Over 20+ years, I’ve had my own experiences with career struggles, disappointments and success. I also know what it’s like on the other side of those business transactions, experiencing the personal challenges of a corporate downsize. All of this has prepared me to help you.
With the support of my own coaches, I know the true value of having a strategic partner—and how having one can help unlock your potential for continuous growth and endless accomplishment. I created Thrive because I am dedicated to helping you jumpstart your own growth and success. You can read more about my journey here.
My personal experience is an important part of the equation. But I’m also a fully credentialed coach with the International Coach Federation. My formal education includes:
- Master’s degree in Education and Human Resource Development, George Washington University
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, James Madison University
- Paralegal Certification, Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
I’ve also bolstered my education with additional certifications and trainings:
- Crucial Conversations Training, Vital Smarts
- Graphic Facilitation, Crowley & Co.
- Facilitator, Extended DISC North America
- Learning Systems Facilitator, Development Dimensions International (DDI)
- EQ-i® Emotional Quotient-Inventory, Otto Kroeger Associates
- Action Learning Certificate, American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
- Training Certificate, American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
It’s time to Thrive.